Search This Blog

Bobrisky Refuse To Be A Woman Again. ( Watch Video )

 



Nigerian Cross dresser Idris Okuneye known by his stage name as Bobrisky is at that point in life when he' s finally realised that he was just wasting his time with all the popular cosmetic procedures he had. Funny as it might seem the too brave Bobrisky has set the media ablaze with laughter after groining in pain in a series of his snapchat story shared on Instagram by " blognaija" .

Idris Okuneye started his cosmetic procedures in Nigeria a country that holds no record of LGBTQ and has set a record which others are apperently following and becoming more than he is. The life of this crossdresser is something most despise although he has generated a lot of traffic on his snapchat and Instagram page.


The post read " Ive had a series of liposuction and I' m so much in pain I don' t mind going back to my old life. The aim seem too much for me to hold. Most parts of my body are in torment not to talk about my back which apparently have to be rubbed every night before I can go to sleep in a silly one position. My end was near I thought. The pain is simply umbearable out if this world I guess. "

As usual the comment section was in a state of brouhaha with people giving all forms crazy comments amidst trolls. Some on the other hand sympathized with him and wished him speedy recovery.

However most were truly surprised that Bobrisky who was very much into transgender would wish he had never gone into this after just one cosmetic procedure. Now that he' s flooding on his media pages that he wants his life back what next? Should we be expecting him to go back to his old life? or he' s come a long way to go back after so many cosmetic procedures?


Watch Video Below



No comments