Search This Blog

[Sport News] Argument: Real Madrid Will Defeat Liverpool Or Anything Can Happen In Football?

Football is a ‘thing’ I really don’t use my time to buy because to me I feel it’s a waste of time. But just yesterday, at my barber’s shop, a very terrible argument burst out and I was amazed at the intensity these guys used in arguing.
The argument was majorly between two passionate guys Kapo (Tunde) and Gafar.
Gafar’s argument was that Real Madrid will defeat Liverpool anytime and anywhere. While Kapo was on the stance that anything can happen in football, such as Liverpool defeating Real Madrid.
These arguments went for almost two hours non-shop, I even forgot I came to have my hair done,because I was so into the argument, not that I knew anything about the teams but I was just surprised how such argument would take time to decide who would win between Liverpool and Real Madrid, especially if they meet in the UCL.
So, I bring the question to you all on Naijaloaded,

No comments