Search This Blog

Yvonne Nelson encourages child out of wedlock??

Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson has admitted having a child out of wedlock is not the Ideal thing to do months after welcoming a baby with her oying fiance,Jamie Roberts.In a chat with BBC,Yvonne said that she does not regret keeping her pregnancy and giving birth out of wedlock because it's made her Happy Her words To get married,have kids,raise a family is ideal but I believe society puts a lot of pressure on women,young women in Africa especially. I am a very positive person.I don't let the negativity and all the bad talks get me.I was staying positive.I had loved ones around me plus I had this beautiful blessing in my arms.It was all joy for me.I wasn't listening to any negativity outside at all.It's really don't affect me at all.. At the end of the day My mom,my family is happy with me,I am happy with Myself, That's it.

No comments