Search This Blog

[Entertainment] 5-Year-Old Nigerian Identified ‘World’s Most Beautiful Girl’



Baby Jare Most Beautiful Girl In The World Nigerian Girl
Baby Jare. Source: Twitter.

Social media users have described five-year-old Nigerian girl identified as Baby Jare as the “most beautiful girl in the world”.
Her incredible beauty attracted and ”arrested” the attention of thousands of social media users after lifestyle/portrait photographer Mofe Bamuyiwa shared her portraits on Instagram.
It was gathered that she is one of three siblings the Lagos-based photographer took interest in.


After Bamuyiwa shared the photos, several social media users tagged her as the “most beautiful girl in the world”.
Bamuyiwa captioned one of Jare’s images “CHILDREN ARE A GIFT FROM HEAVEN” and wrote: I’m pretty excited and elated about my new style of child portraiture. Before I thought of Photographing the @the_j3_sisters , I have had frivolous ideas of how I can make artsy portraits of kids And do away from the norm.
”The opportunity came and I had to take a bold step to express my ideas of how I want to take portraits of kids.
”I want to portray the interception between her childhood and adulthood so both stay timeless. I could have made her smile and make her laugh out loud but I put her in their natural moments for us to see through their eyes.
”Posing them as adults! Was my trick to create it a timeless portrait. J A R E , when you clock 21 remember to do same pose and style.”

No comments